Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cheep cheep go the baby chicks!

I went ahead and made my first donation to Heifer International.  I gave the gift of a flock of chicks for $20.  Yay!

I think I might undertake a small project for the summer & see if I can get a "team" of people to give the gift of a large animal.  Would YOU help?

If so...please take a look at the poll on the blog and let me know what you'd be willing to donate!

PLEASE go to https://secure1.heifer.org/gift-catalog/under-100.html to read a quick summary on each gift to see how they would benefit a family.  It will also allow you to see how many shares each full gift will take to donate (ie: One sheep will take 12 shares of $10 each).  If you look at other gifts (ie: honeybees, tree, boost of nutrition package, etc.) and believe you'd rather donate to one of those gifts, please select "Other" and leave me a comment as to your preference and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment