Thursday, March 28, 2013

I got a film screening!

Oh my goodness, I'm excited!  But I'm not trying to get TOO excited - because even though a screening for Girl Rising has been approved, IF I do not get 100 reservations in 12 days then it won't take place:o(  And I will be sad.

Here's the INFO:

About the film - Girl Rising
Reservations - Reservations
Film Clip/Up-to-date reservation activity - Screening Activity

@ North Hills in Raleigh, April 24th @ 7:30pm.  Tickets - $10.

Here's the promoting I've done so far:

Sent off an email to my principal to share with the entire staff at my school.
Sent off a FB status.
Contacted "Center for Student Leadership Ethics & Public Service @ NCSU" & CHASS department
Contacted INDY weekly to have the event added to their film calendar

What I still need to do:

Find more departments at NCSU to contact.
Continue to FB it
Print brochures to post around town...anyone want to help?  Got ideas where to post?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment